One repays a teacher badly if one always remains nothing but a pupil. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Undergraduate Finals Microeconomics lectures (Weeks 1-3)
- Undergraduate Finals Microeconomics tutorials (Weeks 1-8)
- MPhil Advanced Microeconomics II: Matching Markets and Networks (Week 5-8)
- Undergraduate Microeconomic Analysis (Weeks 1-8)
- Revision classes for Undergraduate Microeconomic Analysis
With Juan Camilo Cardenas, Cameron Hepburn, Begüm Özkaynak, and Marion Dumas I co-authored Unit 18: Economics and the Environment of a new, free, undergraduate economics eTextBook (edited by the brilliant team Sam Bowles, Wendy Carlin, and Margaret Stevens).
I would really appreciate any feedback on this chapter, especially if you’re a student!